It’s Springtime! Which for us at Fleep means the beginning of a new quarter. To continue our tradition, we’d like to share our Fleep quarterly product plans with you.
But first, here’s a review of the first quarter of 2017:
- Trello integration – use this long-awaited integration to send updates from Trello cards and lists to a Fleep conversation. The updates are posted as messages to the conversation. Read more: Introducing the Trello integration in Fleep!
- appear.in integration – we’ve built an integration with appear.in so you could create and join audio-video calls directly from Fleep conversations. Read more: Voice and video calling in Fleep now with appear.in.
- Team labels 2.0 – we’ve made some changes to how team labels work. Since the launch of Fleep Teams, every team created is accompanied by a team label that is automatically added to all team conversations. Now you can also add the team label to any other conversation as well. Your conversations, your rules.
- Left pane rewrite – we have been busy working on the left pane data and storage sync for the web app. The main difference you will notice, besides improved performance, is how the left pane is now a bit wider.
- Other – we re-hauled our sign-up flow, which now works with code based verification, continued working on Fleep for Business, and also started work on message reactions.
What’s coming up next? Here are our plans for Q2 of 2017:
- Left pane search – we’re continuing work on the left pane in the web UI, including bringing message search to the left pane. As a part of this, we will sunset the All Conversations view in the web app.
- Tasks 2.0 – we are making lots of improvements to Fleep Tasks behind the scenes, to make the conversation Taskboards snappier, and we will start working on the long-awaited My Taskboard feature.
- Mobile label management – while we’ve had labels for a while, we will now also bring the functionality that lets you add and remove labels to Fleep mobile apps.
- Reactions – as we’ve already started work on Reactions, we will of course finish it by polishing and bringing message reactions to you :)
- Fleep for Business - we’ve made lots of progress on our upcoming paid subscription with admin controls, and there’s some more work to be done. Stay tuned!
- Multiple VMs - we’re also continuing work on scaling our server infrastructure to better serve increasing server load.
We hope you like the direction we are moving in. As always, don’t hesitate to give us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s also stay in touch on social media! You can find Fleep on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.