Fleep has a customized webhook for Bitbucket in the cloud (bitbucket.org) to receive updates into a Fleep conversation about the changes in your Bitbucket repository.
Follow these steps to setup your Bitbucket integration in Fleep:
- Create the conversation where you want to receive all your Bitbucket updates.
- In that conversation open Conversation Settings > Integrations and click on the Add button and then Create on the next popup window to generate a new hook for Bitbucket integration.
- Copy the hook URL from the Active integrations list that opens up in Fleep.
- Log into Bitbucket, select your repository and click on Settings.
- In Settings, select Webhooks and click on Add webhook.
- In the view that appears, fill the fields (including the Hook URL you copied from Fleep) and hit Save.
- And you’re done!