Fleep has a customized webhook for Confluence to post updates into Fleep conversations about different activities in Confluence.
Follow these steps to setup your Confluence integrations:
- Create the conversation where you want to receive your Confluence updates.
- In that conversation open Conversation Settings > Integrations and click on the Add button and then Create on the next popup window to generate a new hook for Confluence integration.
- Copy the hook URL from the Active integrations list that opens up in Fleep.
- Install the Fleep add-on from Atlassian Marketplace for Confluence & enable it.
- Log into Confluence and from the Dashboard select General configuration.
- From Confluence administration page left-menu select Fleep Integration.
- On the Fleep Integration page insert the hook URL you created in Fleep into the Hook URL entry box and click Save.
- And now you’re done!
Word of caution, if you’re not using the add-on any more, please disable it. Fleep has quite a lot of incoming information to handle on daily basis and our little servers need an occasional rest too. :)
Here’s a list of events we support in Confluence:
- Atlassian Connect add-on disabled/enabled
- Attachment created/removed/updated/viewed
- Blog post created/removed/restored/trashed/updated/viewed
- Comment created/removed/updated
- Label added/created/deleted/removed
- Page created/moved/removed/restored/trashed/updated/viewed/children reordered
- Search performed
- Space created/removed/updated/logo updated/permissions updated
- User deactivated/reactivated/following/logged in