The first quarter of the year is over, which means it’s time for our quarterly review! Let’s take a look at what Fleep delivered in Q1 of 2016 – and what we will be working on in Q2.
First, a review of the biggest improvements and launches in Q1:
- Email linking - the feature that enables you to connect your email account with Fleep. This means you can send and receive emails in Fleep with your existing email address!
- Labels 2.0 – this update to Fleep conversations labels lets you manage the labels in an improved way. You can customize what conversations will be shown in the conversation list and which conversations will appear under the Recent and Muted labels.
- Forward message action – this feature means you can now forward messages with just a few clicks. Simple as that!
- New integrations – we added outgoing webhooks, IFTTT integration, Slack integration and the Giphy integration.
- Some UI redesigns – in case you haven’t noticed, the Taskboard, All Conversations view, and Create new conversation flow got a new, fresh look!
- API v3 – this means a new syncing logic that significantly improves speed upon sign in across platforms.
So, what do we have planned for Q2? We’ll start with finishing unfinished business and then move on to new things. Here’s an overview of what we will be focusing on in Q2:
- Conversations bulk actions – this is something the Fleep users who have gradually replaced their email clients with Fleep have requested, but all users will appreciate. A quick, handy way to organize your conversations: delete, archive or mark several conversations read with one action.
- Teams - We are closer than ever to this long-awaited functionality. The teams feature will enable you to create teams – and then add or remove the whole team from conversations with a one click action. Perhaps even more importantly, if someone is added to an existing team, they will also be added to all team conversations. And vice versa – if someone is removed from the team, they will also be removed from all of those team conversations!
- Email list behavior – we are working on the option to have Fleep conversations act as email lists, using the conversaiton email address as the sender. This will significantly improve the experience of big group conversations that include email participants.
- Server infrastructure reorg - Behind the scenes, we’re also working on scaling our server infrastructure to better serve increasing server load.
We hope you like the direction we’re going in! If you have any questions or feedback for us – do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.