Over the last few weeks, we’ve been gradually rolling out changes that will all come together on April 1st. Our pricing plans are changing — in short, we’re adding some new value to our free users (admin roles in all conversations) and at the same time moving some functionality to the paid-only tier (Teams and unlimited group conversations).
Overview of Fleep’s new pricing
Here’s an overview of Fleep’s new pricing.
Functionality available for Basic (free) users:
- Create unlimited 1:1 conversations
- Create up to 3 group conversations
- Participate in unlimited group conversations
- Admin roles in conversations (but no rights to delete other members’ content or remove access to conversation history)
- 10GB storage
Functionality available for Business users:
- Create unlimited 1:1 and group conversations
- Admin roles in conversations and teams
- Premium conversations (where admins can delete anyone’s content and remove access to conversation history)
- User account management
- Organization settings
- File retention policy
- Customize Fleep with your logo
- My tasks
- Status message
- 100GB storage
What does this mean for your account?
If you sign(ed) up to Fleep before April 1st, 2019, then the 3 group conversation creation limit does not apply to you. We have granted all existing users unlimited group conversations, as a thanks for being a Fleep user!
If you have any questions or feedback for us, don’t hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com.
Thank you for being a Fleep user!